Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Post-Surgery Post: Carnival Girl


Where have I been, you ask?  On my couch.  Recovering from surgery.  
A reproductive shoulder operation has kept me in a sling for these last 6 weeks.  I have 2 more to go, but I've been going insane without being able to create, sketch, or even sit up long enough to open my computer.  Today, I decided I've had enough and tried to get something done.  And at this point, it's Photoshop or nothing, because I still can't draw (or write) on paper.
(Do you know how long it takes to use Photoshop without being able to use shortcuts?  Ugh, pain in the butt.)


Sexy.


2 comments:

  1. I probably mentioned it before but I LOVE your banner. Fantastic cast of characters and detail.

    There is no indication you had any struggle for this week's illustration! She is hilarious and her accessories and teddy are too cute!

    (And I hope you feel better soon!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you're so kind! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete