Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Book Update....err, sorta.


There comes a time in every artist's life when the ol' portfolio gets dirty, scratched, bent, and abused.  Time for portfolio shopping.  

On other news, I'm working like the busiest bee in the hive.  The deadline for my book is creeping up and I'm nowhere near as close to the finish line as I should be.  I'm taking my first break from page 48 since I started working on it this afternoon.  That was over 9 hours ago.  I wish homework paid by the hour.
Also, I'm getting artist's cramp.  Not because of the said hours, but because it's freaking freezing in this coffee shop.  Seriously, it feels like Father Winter ate a peppermint and blew a windstorm.  I know you're thinking, why don't I relocate, but this is the only place where both affordable coffee and desks are available.  Not so much the affordable part.  But hey, some places charge you more for iced coffee.  Here, they just don't turn the heat on.

Anyways, back to the hive.  Good talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment