Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Moonie, Page 7 Process

You know when....
......................your room looks as though you've let one too many tornadoes go through it without clean up? I mean, three tornadoes is tolerable, four is pushing it, but by five your Swiffer Wet Jet is voluntarily dancing itself into your personal hazard zone. Inevitably, it's time to suck it up and get cleaning.  After a you give it a few hefty rounds, everything is picked up off the floor and packed tightly away.  
Room = spotless.
Then you go to pick out your clothes the following morning and all five tornadoes spring out of your closet like a snake in a can.  Your clean-room-facade has literally hit you in the face.  You knew you weren't going to get away with that fake job for long.  There's no choice but to look the mess in the eye and fix it.  For real. (Dun dun dunnnnnn.)

That's where I am with my book.  I've recently finished it cover to cover (finally!) which does sound quite exciting.  However, I'm restarting the book from the beginning to open all my closets and redo what needs fixing.  

Here's the process of fixing the seventh page.  This one needed help like a three-legged horse at the racetrack.  




I don't even want to show you what used to be behind door #7.


No comments:

Post a Comment